The role is suitable for candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ full-time relevant experience gained in a large organisation (preferably Law firm or Management Consultancy) or a successful SAAS business.
Candidates need to have a positive can-do attitude, a strong drive to succeed in a challenging Post-Pandemic economy, experience in building a brands and developing successful social and classical Marketing campaigns. The focus will be on
- Building on the existing brand strategy
- Developing and implementing content-driven social media and classical Marketing campaigns
Responsibilities and compensation are determined by the results of the campaigns.
Duties may include
- Building on and ensuring the coherent implementation of the Brand Strategy
- Building on the existing Marketing Strategy
- Designing and delivering content-driven Social Media campaigns
- Developing and implementing content-driven classical Marketing campaigns
- Writing compelling texts, reports and presentations
- Analyse data (qualitative as well as quantitative)
- Conduct primary research
- Keeping up to date with governance and board effectiveness best practice and identify topics for successful campaigns
- Contributing to the growth plans, methods, know-how and processes of the business, working with colleagues and our business partners.
- Marketing Executive;
- Business partners.
We are a young growing organisation offering ample opportunities to make a mark. We are seeking individuals who share our values and commitment to quality and success. Candidates need to be detail-oriented, highly motivated, be creative and have the ability to think outside the box.
Candidates need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly computer literate, with experience in data collection, PowerPoint design and analysis.
Candidates are expected to be self-disciplined, well-organised and to be able to present themselves in a manner appropriate for the level of clients Better Boards is serving.
- A successful track record as a B2B Marketer (min. 5 years experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent all-round IT skills;
- Proven organisational skills, working in a calm, logical way to achieve tasks within set deadlines;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with multiple colleagues, peers, and external clients; and
- A methodical and rigorous approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and independently and to take initiative to solve problems.
And on a personal level
- You need to be a self-starter as a considerable amount of work is done remotely and virtually
- You are motivated to work independently and fit well in a young and growing organisation; and
- You are confident and enthusiastic, able to inspire others and enjoy working hard to have a positive impact and make a real difference at the highest level in an organisation.
Commuter distance to London
Hours of work
Full-time. Part-time considered for the right candidate.
Depending on qualifications and experience.
Twenty-five days per year (plus Bank Holidays) rising by one day for each full year of service to a maximum of 30 days per year.
To be considered, all applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com and must include the following as attachments:
- formal application letter (maximum two pages of A4 at a Font size no less than 10pt) summarising your reasons for applying for, and suitability for, the post
- CV and